Brian Webber special - camera tracking system

Need money for your next big purchase?
Then sell your old equipment here...
Amartin

Brian Webber special - camera tracking system

Post by Amartin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 am

Hi all,
for sale is 1 of the camera trackers that Brian has made. I bought it with all the best intentions & ive not used it once. There's no point in me keeping it on a shelf in my conservatory, when someone else in the society can have the opportunity to own one. So if anyone wants one, get in touch. I want what i & the other 4 owners paid - £275 which, for what you're getting is a very desirable 1 off bespoke design from Brian.

If you ping me your interest, i can bring it along tonight for you to look at. This isnt advertised anywhere else as i would ideally like it to stay within the society, otherwise it'll go for a lot more than the advertised price in Kelling Heath this year!!!

I realise that £275 is quite a substantial sum of money, especially if you need to hide astronomical exspendature from the wife!!!
Therefore i would be prepared to take installments.

Cheers
Andy
Attachments
tracker1.JPG
tracker1.JPG (102.71 KiB) Viewed 6263 times

bchamberlain

Re: Brian Webber special - camera tracking system

Post by bchamberlain » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi Andy. I was impressed with Brian's tracking system on Tuesday night. I'm interested to buy. Can I see it at the next meeting?

Amartin

Re: Brian Webber special - camera tracking system

Post by Amartin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi Bernie
Les has got it & I've taken a part payment. Unless something happens & Les ends up not having it, I'm afraid it's gone
Cheers
Andy